Home  |  About Us  |  Contact Us  |  Subscribe
Search NSRC:      Advanced search  
Sexual Literacy Logo Sexual Literacy spacer American Sexuality Magazine Logo American Sexuality magazine spacer Sexual Research and Social Policy Logo Sexual Research and Social Policy spacer spacer spacer

Friday, June 09, 2006

Bobson likens gay marriage ban to civil rights

I never knew that Dobson was so in favor of civil rights and that his church has a proud tradition of opposing slavery. But the next step in his fight is to save the institution of marriage. You have got to hear him speak. Via Media Matters.

I am particularly moved by his description of his last breath. How over the top can one get.

And I'll tell you, with my last few breaths on this Earth, the first thing I want to do is tell my precious wife Shirley how much I love her, and my children, and I will have grandchildren by then -- and my daughter-in-law Laura; I'll tell them how much I love them. Then, I hope to say, "Save the institution of the family — it's that important."


Can someone say: Hysteria.



Technorati Tags
, ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home