Home  |  About Us  |  Contact Us  |  Subscribe
Search NSRC:      Advanced search  
Sexual Literacy Logo Sexual Literacy spacer American Sexuality Magazine Logo American Sexuality magazine spacer Sexual Research and Social Policy Logo Sexual Research and Social Policy spacer spacer spacer

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Someone pass Hillary a tissue...


I don’t know about you, but I when it comes to the President of the United States of America, I don’t want no stinking cry baby. Yeah, you heard me Miss Hillary; those had better been some crocodile tears if you know what’s best for you. If you can’t handle a little Iowa caucus, whatcha gonna do when North Korea goes all Kim Jong IL on our asses and Will Smith is tied up in Bad Boys III post production? Cry to your country? Break down with human emotion? Get with it lady! Politics are for the boys – and I mean men who hold back all feeling until they collapse a la Dick Cheney. That’s the type of person we want at the helm of this great state of ours. Not someone who, (gasp!) might get tired after two months of traveling around on a bus, pretending to be interested in every annoying last one of us. Cause really, if her lipstick is slightly smeared now, just imagine when Bill has to tell her to tell her to wipe it off her teeth.

6 Comments:

  • Really, no one can cry without being ridiculed anymore? That is just ridiculous. I think its about time that we have a president who actually has a heart.

    By Blogger Liz, at Tue Jan 08, 12:45:00 PM PST  

  • Exactly! I don't want a drone running things, I want a Human and one who is secure enough in themselves that they can show natural emotion and vulnerability. In my eyes she showed tremendous strength. I also love that she is not masculinizing herself to fit into the old boys club.

    By Blogger Ginger, at Tue Jan 08, 03:02:00 PM PST  

  • Yikes, the post is for seriously? Harsh. I agree with the comments above. Showing some tears doesn't mean she's not up for the job.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 08, 03:51:00 PM PST  

  • ummm. I think you're trying to be facetious. but are you sure that comes across? from reading it, i could make the case that you are serious (in which case BOOOO) or I could make the case that you are slamming the trolls who think that a little tearing up is a sign of weakness not strength....

    hmmmm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jan 09, 10:32:00 AM PST  

  • yeah, i was kidding. sometimes, to prove a point, you make the point by showing just how outlandish and insane it really is. or at least, i do.

    By Blogger bonibell, at Thu Jan 10, 11:37:00 AM PST  

  • Oh thank gawd! That was the first time I'd ever read this blog so I had no past post reading experience to go on in knowing you were kidding. I was really surprised to see such a misogynistic opinion here, lol!

    By Blogger Ginger, at Thu Jan 10, 12:49:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home