Home  |  About Us  |  Contact Us  |  Subscribe
Search NSRC:      Advanced search  
Sexual Literacy Logo Sexual Literacy spacer American Sexuality Magazine Logo American Sexuality magazine spacer Sexual Research and Social Policy Logo Sexual Research and Social Policy spacer spacer spacer

Thursday, May 24, 2007

when i think about it iTouch myself

Like many of you out there, iLove my iPod. It's compact yet powerful, evokes tears and laughter and now, thanks to Ann Summers, a high end sex toy shop in the UK, makes us shutter with delight...

In it's honor, I'm proud to introduce the iGasm playlist:

Sex Machine-James Brown
When I Think About You (I touch myself)- DiVinyls
Orgasm Addict- Buzzcocks
Dancin' with Myself - Billy Idol
Blister in the Sun--Violent Femmes
Darling Nikki - Prince
My Ding-A-LIng- Chuck Berry
Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
All Shook Up--Elvis Presley
Whip It- Devo
She Bop-Cindy Lauper
Pump It Up-Elvis Costello
All By Myself -Green Day
Spank Thru- Nirvana
Toyz" by Missy Elliott
My Neck, My Back- Khia

What would be on your playlist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home